RHINEBECK — October 15-16! You'll find us in Building A, Booth 40, with spindles galore, plus charkha accessories, Wood Beams, boat shuttles, niddy-noddies in two sizes and lots more!
If you want to request something special for pick up, please contact us ASAP!
NOTE: Hands-on charkha spinning demonstration with Jonathan on Sunday, October 16 from 2-3 PM in Building E. If you need help with your charkha — no matter who made it — please stop in for some help.
We ship around the world. Please ask about delivery to your corner of the fiber universe.
- Domestic packages: USPS Priority Mail / tracking begins at $6.75 for up to 1 -pound; $50 free insurance from USPS; full insurance at your request and cost.
- International packages: USPS 1st Class International, beginning at $10 to Canada for an 8 oz package; $14.75 to Europe, Asia & Australia. Charkhas & Journey Wheels sent by USPS Priority or Express Mail/insured depending on availability by country. A shipping estimate is always included when we confirm your order.
For Journey Wheel or Bosworth Charkha emergencies, please call Jonathan, 978/264-0584; keep in mind that we are on East Coast time.
Book & Attache Charkhas: Book Charkhas, $495, delivery Spring 2017; 5 available. Attache Charkhas, $630, delivery Fall 2017; 9 available. Extra Standard or Plying spindles, $15 each. Replacement belts for Book or Attache Charkhas $5, by USPS 1st Class Mail; $10 by USPS Priority Mail. Non-US requests will be sent by USPS 1st Class International for $5 + postage.
Journey Wheels: Jonathan's Journey Wheel sabbatical is extended through January 2017. We'll advise about availability and price as soon as Jonathan decides to go ahead.
Frequent Buyer Bonus is back for 2016! Click on Spindles in the left-hand menu for details.
Spindle update: All spindle lists updated 17 September.
Thank you for your patience with spindle orders; Jonathan turns about 30 whorls each week, one size/style per week.
Moosie™ list requests go into a holding file. We are finishing FFF-III confirmation numbers and have pinged the LLL- group. The Kauri list is still open. We appreciate your patience!
Are you on RAVELRY? We are too! Look for the Journey Wheel group there.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
We accept MC/VISA/AmEx.
- Credit card purchases: Because of the high costs of credit card processing, we have a $20 minimum for MC /VISA / Discover / AmEx purchases. Thanks for your understanding.
- PayPal: We prefer PayPal transfers to credit card purchases, especially for International orders. When ordering via the website, please choose Printable Order, note "PayPal" in Special Instructions and we'll send you a PayPal invoice. If you don't choose Printable Order, the web order page will require your credit card info to complete.
- Personal check: Please make your check payable to Jonathan Bosworth; checks must be drawn in US$ from a US bank. We regret that we cannot accept foreign money orders or bank checks.