We ship around the world. Please ask about delivery to your corner of the fiber universe.
- Domestic packages: USPS Priority Mail / tracking begins at $5.75 for up to 1 -pound; $50 free insurance from USPS; full insurance at your request and cost. Packages under 12 oz may be sent by USPS 1st Class mail, no insurance, no tracking for about $4.75.
- International packages: USPS 1st Class International $9.45 to Canada for a 12 oz package; $15.60 to Europe, Asia & Australia. Charkhas & Journey Wheels sent by USPS Priority or Express Mail/insured depending on availability by country. A shipping estimate is always included when we confirm your order.
For Journey Wheel or Bosworth Charkha emergencies, please call Jonathan, 978/264-0584; keep in mind that we are on East Coast time.
RHINEBECK! October 18-19, 2014: We'll be in Booth 40, Building A with lots of spindles, niddy-noddies, shuttles and more. Jonathan gives a FREE charkha spinning demonstration in Building E, 3 PM on Sunday, Oct. 19.
Book & Attache Charkhas: Book Charkhas, $455, delivery Spring 2015; Attache Charkhas, $595, delivery Fall 2015. Extra Standard or Plying spindles, $15 each. Replacement belts for Book or Attache Charkhas are $5, which includes USPS 1st Class Mail. Belt kits sent by USPS Priority Mail within the US are $10. Non-US requests will be sent by USPS 1st Class International for $5 + postage.
Journey Wheels: Jonathan is taking a Journey Wheel sabbatical through 2014. We'll advise about 2015 availability and price in November 2014.
2014 Frequent Buyer Bonus, good through December 31, 2014: Click on Spindles in the left-hand menu for details.
Spindle update Our spindles are packed for Rhinebeck; we'll update after the festival. It will take a few weeks to get our stock back to current levels. Please be patient.
Thank you for your patience with spindle orders; Jonathan turns about 30 whorls each week, one size/style per week.
Moosie™ list requests go into a holding file. We are finishing FFF-HHH- confirmation numbers and have pinged the III- group. The Kauri list is still open. We appreciate your patience!
Are you on RAVELRY? We are too! Look for the Journey Wheel group there.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
We accept MC/VISA/AmEx.
- Credit card purchases: Because of the high costs of credit card processing, we have a $20 minimum for MC /VISA / AmEx purchases. Thank you for your understanding.
- PayPal: We prefer PayPal transfers to credit card purchases, especially for International orders. When ordering via the website, please choose Printable Order, note "PayPal" in Special Instructions and we'll send you a PayPal invoice. If you don't choose Printable Order, the web order page will require your credit card info to complete.
- Personal check: Please make your check payable to Jonathan Bosworth; checks must be drawn in US$ from a US bank. We regret that we cannot accept foreign money orders or bank checks.