Our next event: Rhode Island Knitting Weekend, January 21-22, 2017 at historic Slater Mill in Pawtucket, RI. Market hours 10 am-5 pm both days.
We ship around the world. Please ask about delivery to your corner of the fiber universe.
- Domestic packages: USPS Priority Mail / tracking begins at $6.75 for up to 1 -pound; $50 free insurance from USPS; full insurance at your request and cost.
- International packages: USPS 1st Class International, beginning at $10 to Canada for an 8 oz package; $14.75 to Europe, Asia & Australia. Charkhas & Journey Wheels sent by USPS Priority or Express Mail/insured depending on availability by country. A shipping estimate is always included when we confirm your order.
For Journey Wheel or Bosworth Charkha emergencies, please call Jonathan, 978/264-0584; keep in mind that we are on East Coast time.
Book & Attache Charkhas: Book Charkhas, $495, delivery Fall 2017; 16 available. Attache Charkhas, $630, delivery Fall 2017; 7 available. Extra Standard or Plying spindles, $15 each.
Need Replacement Belts for your Bosworth Book or Attache Charkha? Just e-mail us and include your delivery addres! Price is $5, by USPS 1st Class Mail; $10 by USPS Priority Mail. Non-US requests will be sent by USPS 1st Class International for $5 + postage.
Journey Wheels: Jonathan's Journey Wheel sabbatical is extended through January 2017. We'll advise about availability and price as soon as Jonathan decides to go ahead.
REPEATING in 2017! Frequent Buyer Bonus is back for 2017. Every spindle your purchase counts towards your 20 or 50% discount. Points expire on December 31, 2017! Click on Spindles in the left-hand menu for details.
Spindle prices increase by $2 on January 1, 2017.
Spindle update: Standard Spindle lists updated as of January 3, 2017.
Thank you for your patience with spindle orders; Jonathan turns about 30 whorls each week, one size/style per week.
Moosie™ list requests go into a holding file. We appreciate your patience!
Are you on RAVELRY? We are too! Look for the Journey Wheel group there.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
We accept MC/VISA/AmEx/Discover.
- Credit card purchases: Because of the high costs of credit card processing, we have a $20 minimum for MC /VISA / Discover / AmEx purchases. Thanks for your understanding.
- PayPal: We prefer PayPal transfers to credit card purchases, especially for International orders. When ordering via the website, please choose Printable Order, note "PayPal" in Special Instructions and we'll send you a PayPal invoice. If you don't choose Printable Order, the web order page will require your credit card info to complete.
- Personal check: Please make your check payable to Jonathan Bosworth; checks must be drawn in US$ from a US bank. We regret that we cannot accept foreign money orders or bank checks.